Friday, December 4, 2009

Finally Finished. Indie website

Michelle and I created a website finally which i have been continuosly blogging about, to my delight!
I was very proud of ur gradient colour background, our creative logo, and how i managed to figure out how to slice and transfer all my buttons onto dreamweaver and finally onto the internet.
Although it took a while to finally get there, we managed to finally transfer it onto a c.d.
We Chose this idea of an indie website as Michelle and I both are big fans of the indie trend and it was quite simple for us to understand the content which we put up on our website.
The website i feel is good as it reveals all the need to know about the indie fashion world and mainly the influences to watch out for, also the up and coming new indie rock bands and upcoming indie band gigs (concerts).
For our website we used examples from indiefashion.com for examples of indie fashion infleunces and designers.

No comments: